Tell Us About Your ProjectLauyans & Company can design and integrate Chain Driven Live Roller (CDLR) Conveyor to suit your particular application.
CDLR conveyors are positively driven live roller conveyors, typically configured in progressive roll-to-roll fashion using standard roller chain and sprockets. Common applications are heavier unit loads (pallets, drums, etc.) or whenever a positive drive is desired.
Common sizes provided include (but are not limited to):
- 1.9” diameter x #16 gage rollers. Bearings and sprockets to suit the application.
- 2 1/2” diameter x #11 gage rollers.
- 2 9/16” diameter x #7 gage rollers.
- 3.5” diameter x .300 wall rollers.
- Other diameters available to suit your application.
- Conveyor frames constructed from heavy gage formed and welded steel.
- Supporting legs are provided with adjustable feet.
- Totally enclosed chain covers are removable and are provided for safety.
- Gear motor drives are supplied to suit the conveying speed desired. Drives are inverter duty as a standard.
- Air dry enamel finish; with customers’ choice of color.
- Covered rollers for high friction contact.
- Sleeved rollers for low pressure accumulation.
- Zoned logic control for zero-pressure accumulation.
- Plated rollers.
- Close-packed rollers for slip-sheeted or difficult to convey loads.
- Straight or tapered roller curves.