Tell Us About Your ProjectBelted conveyors are typically applied in the conveyance of cases or products which are not suited for transport on live roll or chain conveyor. Elevation changes can be economically effected with this style of conveyor.
Lauyans & Company can provide a belt conveyor designed for your unique application. Give us the specifications of the product to be conveyed, along with the system layout parameters, and we can provide you with a high-quality design that will give you many years of service.
Standard Design Features:
- Conveyor frames constructed from heavy gage formed and welded steel.
- Supporting legs are provided with adjustable feet.
- Pulley diameter and belt construction to suit the application.
- Gear motor drives are supplied to suit the conveying speed desired. Drives are inverter duty as a standard.
- Air dry enamel finish; with customers’ choice of color.
- Cleated belt and belts with side-walls for bulk handling applications.
- Intralox style or wire-mesh belting
- Inclined and declined construction; with suitable nose-over transitions.