Many conveyor systems require that products be moved to different elevations. Examples include:
- Transport between different levels (upper floor level, mezzanine, etc.)
- Raise / Lower product for proper ergonomic work height
- Lift or Lift & Rotate for inspection of product
- To transport product up, over an aisle way and back down to floor level
The Lauyans team assists customers by developing lifts to meet specific application requirements. We have designed many styles of lifts including:
- Continuous Vertical Conveyors
- Reciprocating Vertical Conveyors
- Ergonomic Lifts
- Air power
- Hydraulic power
- Electric power
Tell us about your project.
Our goal is to not only provide the equipment you need, but to help you develop a comprehensive solution.
In designing your custom conveyor system solution, we focus on your needs, your business, and your budget.Let Us Help