Lauyans Chain Driven Live Roller (CDLR) Conveyors are designed to meet your specific application needs.
Common sizes include:
- 1.9” diameter x #16 gage rollers
- 2 1/2” diameter x #11 gage rollers
- 2 9/16” diameter x #7 gage rollers
- 3.5” diameter x .300 wall rollers
- Custom diameters available
CDLR conveyors are positively driven live roller conveyors, typically configured in progressive roll-to-roll fashion using standard roller chain and sprockets. Common applications are heavier unit loads (pallets, drums, etc.) or whenever a positive drive is desired.
Chain Driven Live Roller Conveyor Features and Options
- Conveyor frames constructed from heavy gage formed and welded steel.
- Supporting legs are provided with adjustable feet.
- Totally enclosed chain covers are removable and are provided for safety.
- Gear motor drives are supplied to suit the conveying speed and load desired. Inverter Duty motors are provided as a standard.
- Air-dry enamel finish; with customers’ choice of color.
- Covered rollers for high friction contact.
- Ultrex-sleeved rollers for low pressure accumulation.
- Zoned logic control for zero-pressure accumulation.
- Plated rollers.
- Close-packed rollers for slip-sheeted or difficult to convey loads.
- Straight or tapered roller curves.
Tell us about your project.
Our goal is to not only provide the equipment you need, but to help you develop a comprehensive solution.
In designing your custom conveyor system solution, we focus on your needs, your business, and your budget.Let Us Help