Belted conveyors are typically applied in the conveyance of cases or products which are not suited for transport on live roll or chain conveyor.
Standard Design Features:
- Frames constructed from heavy gage formed and welded steel.
- Supporting legs with adjustable feet provided
- Pulley diameter and belt construction to suit the application.
- Gear motor drives are supplied to suit the conveying speed desired. Drives are inverter duty as a standard.
Lauyans & Company can provide a belt conveyor designed for your unique application. Give us the specifications of the product to be conveyed, along with the system layout parameters, and we can provide you with a high-quality design that will give you many years of service.
Belt conveyor options include:
- Air dry enamel finish; with customers’ choice of color.
- Cleated belt and belts with side-walls for bulk handling applications.
- Intralox style or wire-mesh belting
- Inclined and declined construction; with suitable nose-over transitions.
Tell us about your project.
Our goal is to not only provide the equipment you need, but to help you develop a comprehensive solution.
In designing your custom conveyor system solution, we focus on your needs, your business, and your budget.Let Us Help